Spice of the Month
Give it to me hot.
With our vast spice collection, we truly have all the flavors.
We truly have an amazing collection of spices - there's a reason we call it a spice bar. Our featured spice of the month is our Cajun Blackening Seasoning.
Rub this spice liberally into pork chops, fish fillets, or chicken breasts for grilling. To blacken, sear both sides on high heat until the spices start to smoke. If it's too rainy to grill, sprinkle it on fried potatoes, stewed veggies, or even scrambled eggs for a zesty flavor that beats the pants off of cheap generic cajun seasonings you'd found in big box stores. Our original recipe includes fresh-ground high-quality blended peppercorns, paprika, garlic and onion powder, and flavorful dried herbs.
Got any recipe ideas?
We sure do.
Try some of these ideas and have fun:
• Grilled or pan-fried pork chops, fish, chicken
• Hamburgers (think Cajun burger with grilled onions and peppers)
• As a rub for smoked meats
• Cajun-style soups and stews
• Fried potatoes, rice and beans
• Casseroles, eggs, or stewed veggies
• Creamy pasta dishes, baked chicken,
• Or liven up a deep-fry batter by adding to the flour (nom nom)!